My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and it's finally Friday so we can all look forward to the weekend and I know that after a long busy week I'm going to be taking it nice and easy this weekend and relaxing and stretching out the body from all the working out. As for workouts today I had two different stretching workouts one was with Daniel and the other one was with the new yoga teacher Aly, they both felt good on my body and it was just what I needed after yesterday. So what do you ladies think about our new yoga teacher Aly, because I honestly love her and her workout and that the act she is just so down-to-earth kind of person and you can just tell it in her voice the way she talks to you.

So I'm totally going to be trying out the new workouts with her whenever she releases one I'm going to try and fit it into my day and just really take the time to stretch out the muscles. Because she takes it at a pace that you can just take your time to get into the position and just hold it for a certain amount of time, and on the positive side she allows you to really stretch out the body.