Daily Check-in: Friday, November 25th

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you all doing today? How was your Thanksgiving (if you celebrated yesterday)?

Ours was good! Lots of food, fun, fam, football, and furbabies! Now today is all about the clean-up and getting that Christmas tree up! I already have most of my Christmas decor up; all that's left is the tree. I'm pretty excited about getting that put up.

And since I forgot to do it yesterday, we gotta talk weekend ghosting! Here's our current line-up:

November 26th & 27th: Coby

December 3rd & 4th: Inge

December 10th & 11th: Shabnam

December 17th & 18th: Lea

December 24th & 25th: Inge

As you can see, we have a few weekends open in December if anyone is interested! Just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in for some guest hosting! And thanks in advance!

Now, what's happenin today, Blendiez?

Are you working out?

I think I might. I would like some movement after a relatively sedentary day yesterday. Perhaps a total body routine of some kinda? Preferably with weights, methinks.

As for food?

Leftover turkey and goodies here!

Pic?

A sorta festive birdie to start off the holiday season: a snowy Northern Cardinal!

Well Blenderfam, that is it for me today; and for these past two weeks. Stick around to check-in with our fantastically wonderful Coby over the weekend; and then you'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming with the lovely Miss Raven on Monday!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day; and great weekend!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited