My Workout & My Day

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and it's getting close to the weekend that we are all looking forward to, because then we can relax after a long busy week around and away from the house. I know that I'm looking forward to the weekend because I'm hoping to get to see my best friend again this weekend and go bowling with her this time and maybe watch a new movie with her who knows. Moving to workouts I had a killer lower body workout this morning with Kellie and it was a HIIT Pilates Strength Workout - Lower Body Workout for People who Get Bored Easily, and it kicked my butt and I know my lower body is going to be feeling it for the rest of the day.

Hopefully all of you are going to be spending Thanksgiving with friends and family because I know that Ben my boyfriend is going to be spending it with his grandpa, aunt and uncle. My best friend Ashton is going to be spending it with her sister Rian, her step-mom and her dad and I know that lots of my other friends are going to be spending time with their family as well. I know that after we are done with cooking all the food for Thanksgiving we will have lots of leftovers to finish over the next couple of days or so, well I'll be able to have it once maybe twice if I have some for lunch tomorrow but it'll mainly be my mom and Allen finishing it up the next few days.