Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 24th, Happy Thanksgiving!🦃🍁🥧

Hello Blendfriends!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! How are you today? What does your day have in store for you?

Well I'm bringing this check in to you via hubby's phone as my laptop has decided to not work today! So please forgive the weird formatting and typing; since phone typing is not my Forte.

Other than that, hubby's fam will be arriving later today, and then we'll feast on turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, cranberries, and of course, pumpkin pie! I'm excited for that!

In the meantime, I'm gonna chill and have some coffee, and then walk the puppers. (Fun fact: hubby's phone changed puppers to peppers. Walking my peppers would be very interesting)

Anyway, what about you Blendfriends? What's happening with Workouts, life, food, and everything in general?

No workouts for me today, and food is the aforementioned, and that's about it for me!

I also have a pic of one of the things that im most grateful for on this day of thanks; my furbabies! The three large ones were all snuggled up in true dog pile fashion on the couch.

Speaking of gratefulness, I also want to say how grateful I am for all of you here in our checkins and of course FB and team. I am so glad to have this space where I've gotten to meet some of the best people ever. So thank you guys for being you, and for creating this family. All the love and 'thankitude' (that one's for you Raven 😉) to you all.

Well I think that's enough from me today! I hope you all have a wonderful day, no matter if you celebrate today or not!

As always, thank you all for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving, Blenderfam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here

Edited