Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 22nd

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you today?

I hope you're doing well!

I gotta say I'm super sore in every muscle group today. Not from shoveling snow (my hubby was kind enough to take care of that for me), but from cleaning house! I've been working to do some deep cleaning before we have family over for the holiday--and who knew it could be such an intense workout! Nevertheless, there's no rest for the weary, as I got more to do today; along with making a pumpkin pie, some cranberry sauce, and cornbread for stuffing! So I guess I'd better finish my coffee and get on with it!

So Blendiez, what do your workouts look like for today?

I did get a 30 minute lower body routine in yesterday. Couple that with some upper body soreness, and today may be a rest day from structured workouts.

And what's on the menu for today?

Not sure. Hubby made venison chili last night ;and we have a bunch leftover. So might have that again!

Finally, a pic!

Bailey and Alpha snuggling and watching the snow. So darn cute!

Alrighty then, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited