Stroke;gift that keeps on giving. Kelli, I have a question if you see this

So I've been experiencing neuropathic pain. In the hand and foot mostly. Lately mostly the foot. Sometimes it hurts so bad I can barely walk and doing something like the leg press or loaded squat, is just extremely painful. I can even calmly be lying in bed and feel pain. It's nerve pain and the doctor said today that she thought it was too often so she'll be putting together a list of medications that are available for this pain. It feels like either pins and needles or a burning pain. Like if you walked on high heels all day.

Which made me wonder: Kelli, how are you? I believe neuralgia is a similar kind of pain. Are you doing OK now with the pain? I can imagine how unpleasant it must have been. Grabbing a dumbbell sometimes feels like Grabbing barbed wire. I have heard from others that quercetin helps. I might give that a try. Since it will be a while before I can get medications. Are you taking anything?

I haven't discovered yet why some days it's really bad and other days it's almost nothing. I was worried the doctor would say I'd have to work out less to not aggravate it. But she just said that I shouldn't be in so much pain so often. So at least she took it seriously. For now, I'm choosing not to feel discouraged by it because usually I can still do my workouts. And on days I can't, well I don't. An extra rest day never killed anyone right?