Perspiration Pals Monday November 21st

Hey Pals, how are you? Excited for a Monday and a new week? Are the US blenders out there looking forward to the big day? Of course, I'm talking about Black Friday 😉.

What interesting new (or not so new) workouts have you got planned for today? Thrill me with your feats of strength and endurance so I can live vicariously through you. I can't even claim to be getting in my workouts lifting books, as I've been mostly reading on my e-reader. I have to report that aside from one short yoga workout yesterday, my calendar has been bare. All I want to do these days is hide in my room with the kitties and books, with an occasional excursion into the cold outdoors with Remy and Tessa. I've also had a bit of a sinus-y cold thing hanging around for a week or so which hasn't exactly boosted my desire to do much of anything other than hibernate.

But even hibernation needs fuel (or at least in my case it does), so whether your hunkering down in lazytown with me or nourishing your workout warrior self, do share what kind of deliciousness you've got planned. Dinner is something with chicken and that's about all I know at the moment, but I made broccoli cheddar soup yesterday and I have that for lunch so that is something to look forward to.

All right friends, there's work to do and a second coffee to be had. I hope you have a good day ahead. Early Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all Pals celebrating this week!

Edited