HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 21st πŸ₯ΆπŸ§˜

Hello Blend friends, welcome to the week!

I wrote this up on Sunday night because I was afraid I'd forget to post today. I'm a bit agitated these days because on Friday, I'll be flying down ✈️ to visit my family. Leaving on Friday means I won't have the weekend to prepare. And of course, knowing I'm going to travel, my brain is helpfully pointing out loads of things for me to get done before I leave. But I'm proud to say that I'm not buying it! No, I *don't* have to cook loads of food before I leave, my husband can cook for himself while I'm gone (and probably even enjoy it), and I've got enough done on a project at work, that the others can keep it going till I get back, etc. So if I can keep a level head, hopefully I can just live my life this week and not stress out in anticipation πŸ™ƒ. In the interest of just living my life, I gave myself the day off yesterday. No taking out the compost (it was so cold and windy, -13C πŸ₯Ά), no cooking up lunches ahead of time, just a comfy couch and a good read. And in that vein, here is today's thought:

Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is relax.🧘 (Mark Black)

Admittedly, I'll be going to the office, and yes, the wind chill is at -15C right now, but I'll still try to make it a regular day, and not add stress to what I've already got.

As for our proper check-in topics, I plan to treat myself to a deli sandwich at lunch, but tonight there could be chili on the stove πŸ€”. And my workout tonight will be recovery stretches -- I think they will be just right! So, over to you! Got any stresses that need taming today? Challenging workouts? Relaxing stretches? Wonderful food? Do let us know, we're always happy to hear from you πŸ˜€.