HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group November 20th 🙂

hey there folks,

how is your Sunday treating you? It is dry and chilly here. It is also quiet and slow day. Thinking about our Blenders in New York bracing for the snowstorm.

I attended the city's light festival yesterday and it felt the whole city was out there. it ended with fireworks, and it was absolutely splendid. ended up hanging out with friends and at one point we were discussing self-care and what each of us were doing for it. Hence, the quote today. Also, on HKS-Sundays, we especially use it as a reminder for self-care.

Speaking of self-care, today happens to be one of the first Sundays where I don't have to actively prepare for work/teaching/presentation for tomorrow. It feels strange but also nice, haha. Honestly, not sure what to do with my time now! (Very tempted to work for a couple of hours to feel 'normal') What do you guys do in your leisure time, when you can have some? I could use some help 😅

That's about it from me folks. Fur baby is sitting close to the heater & will feel like a warm toast, haha! 🥰 Over to you. Do share about your day and activities. As always, we always welcome everyone in these threads, so please feel free to join us.

Wish you all a good week ahead!