Perspiration Pals Sunday November 20, 2022

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are all upbeat today! I am yesterday I found a whole bunch of fruit and veggies memes that are appropriate to post here. Usually when I search for memes that is not the case.

I didn't make it to the Farmer's Market yesterday, it was just too cold to walk around outside in the morning. I did place my order for local produce delivery so I did get to look at veggies on line. They also had monster cookies that I couldn't resist ordering. I had been thinking about making some next week. I still may then I can taste test them against the ones from the bakery.

I used the reschedule button a few times last week since I was out a few evenings. Saturday there was a upper body workout on the calendar but I really felt like doing a lower body to get more movement since I didn't walk so I skipped over to the next lower body workout in Mass. I do want to do the upper body I skipped so now I will do some fancy rescheduling the next few days since I can't do 2 upper body workouts in a row.

Now it is your turn. Please share how your weekend is going. Are you upbeat? If not I hope you can think of something that will lighten your mood.

Everyone is welcome to stop by and chat or read with us here at Ppals.