My Workout & My Day

Good evening everyone and how was everyone's week and weekend while I was gone, because I know that I had lots of fun with Ashton even though we didn't go bowling together we still had lots of fun watching movies, tv shows and playing games outside together. I can't wait to see her on Tuesday night for the Sophia circle she is going to have so much fun, and this time she will be able to make it for it, but let's forget about that and talk about workouts. Yesterday I had a workout with Amanda that was challenging and my core was feeling it after the fact and I had a good burn going on, and for today it was Stretch and Tone for Core Stability and Back Health with Daniel.

Which felt really good on my back and core after the workout that I had for yesterday and the fact that there was a couple of nights that I slept on my back wrong and was feeling it the next morning. So I would say that you can use this workout for a lot of reasons because it's a good workout to do on the days, that you don't really want to workout due to injury, sore muscles, bad back or anything else. So how are things going for all of you ladies online since I've been gone and at my dad's house doing fun things over there?