HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 19th

Good Saturday morning!

What have you planned for this day and this weekend? Some exercising, a fun outing, making time for a favourite pastime?

It snowed again overnight and we still don’t have our Winter tires on our car (appointment is Monday morning), so I don’t think we’ll be travelling anywhere today. And David and I slept poorly and both got up at 3:30am, so we’ll want to take it easy today. But I don’t mind so much as this is the first day of my vacation and I know I can take a nap later in the day if I need to, and there’s plenty to do at home.

I did not make my goal of working out 3 times this week. It was due to poor planning on my part and laziness. But I will get in a workout today, because like the quote above says, I shouldn’t ruin a month’s worth of efforts because I made some bad choices these past few days. Same principle with how I have been eating. I’ve been eating on plan for 17 out of 18 days so far, so there’s no sense in focusing on the one day.

Now I’m off to go watch some Holiday baking show. I’ll be immersing myself in all things Christmas during my vacation.

Enjoy a wonderful day everyone!