Nichole, I thoroughly enjoyed your pelvic glutes video

I did Nicole's (not sure about the spelling of your name now sorry) pelvic stability and glute strength workout video and I really thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very stroke survivor friendly, Only 1 exercise I couldn't do. Lots of exercises I've never done before so I loved that. I added Kelli's 10 minute strength weight lifting video because I can't do lower body strength without weight lifting. It was a great combination. Only downside with using a barbell with barbell stands is when there's Deadlifts in the middle of the video. I can't lift the bar with weights down to the floor from the stands and then back up. So I have to remove all the discs. So I tried doing the Deadlifts with 2 individual dumbbells of 9 kilo. I surprised myself that I could manage it with my left hand. My grip has greatly improved apparently. After a few reps the dumbbell does start to twirl in my hand so it's not yet what it should be but hey improvement!

Busy day. My poor kitten was spayed (sterilized) today. 9 in the morning. My poor little baby. She was loopy all afternoon because of the narcosis, couldn't walk straight. I got her lots of new toys so she's happy again now. 😊

I am going to enjoy my cheat day now. Have a great weekend blenders!!! 💚💚💪🏻💪🏻