Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! 38 Minute Kickboxing, Kettlebell, and Core Combo

Hello Everyone!

Are you looking for a gentle relaxing workout to help you wind down? Well, go use our search tools because this is not it. Haha. On the other hand if you are looking for a workout that challenges you, leaves you dripping sweat, feels like it flies by, but still somehow feels fun, then you have definitely come to the right place.

Kickboxing, Kettlebell, and Core: Bored Easily Combo Workout

For fans of Kettlebell, Kickboxing and/or Core exercises, this is going to be an instant add to your favorites list. This workout will feel like it flies by but the next day you will feel every second of this challenging routine. This is a lung, muscle and calorie burner. Built in a “Bored Easily” style, this routine keeps you on your toes and your brain focused, with a cardio, strength, and toning journey that doesn’t repeat a single exercise.When I was done writing this routine (based on requests from the community, and a few twists of my own) I knew I was going to enjoy it, but it wasn’t until I was done filming that it hit me just how much fun it was. So now it is live for everyone and it is your turn to give it a shot. Let me know what you think in the comments here or on the video itself and get your WORKOUT COMPLETE!

Enjoy!

PS Is anyone ready for this Holiday season? I am definitely running way behind. Finalized plans? No. All of my holiday shopping? Not even started. I do have my workout done for today though, so I am feeling pretty good. haha

PPS Last day of the sale for new FB Plus Subscriptions and FB Plus Passes! Be sure to watch out for a special sale coming up very soon for existing members.