Daily Check-in: Friday, November 18th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How has your week gone? Are you lookin forward to your weekend?

I hope so! Caz we have our lovely Lea ghosting this weekend! So get ready for all things outdoorsy and adventure-y from her! And Lea: thank you for ghosting!

Okie dokie, Blendiez: let's talk today, shall we?

What's happenin on your Friday (or Saturday already for some!)?

Well, I got my project finished yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. And now today I get a bit more freedom to do what I want. Plus, it's snowing again, and that makes me happy. We've gotten quite a bit of lake effect snow the past couple days, and it just makes everything look so pretty.

And what about workouts, Blendfriendz?

I did a tough lower body routine with Tasha yesterday and am feeling it quite a lot in the glutes. So I think today I'll do some upper body work. Maybe that kickboxing I didn't get to earlier this week.

Some food?

Oh sure. Something warm for sure!

Pic?

Snow puppies! These guys have been so happy about the snow. They just love it!

Alrighty then, that's about it for me today, Blenderz!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

See ya'll again on Monday!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited