Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Walking Workout in the Forest

Good morning FB Family!

How is everyone doing today? I’ve got a new workout that has us leaving the white room of doom, to instead go for a nice “walk” out in a beautiful green forest. 

Try the new workout here:

Walking Workout in the Forest

If you like my walking workouts, you may enjoy this walking routine that takes place among the soft green ferns, chirping summer birds, and tall trees (also watch closely for some sightings of a wild Loki in his natural habitat).

These are light cardio intervals that engage all of the muscles of the body, and gently wake up our cardiovascular system - on that note, workouts like this one can make for an excellent extended warm up (a great tactic for making workouts safer for those who have asthma, arthritis, chronic pain, etc).

If you would like to see more workouts like this one, definitely let us know. We will always come back to our filming studio, but we’ve also always had fun taking our filming outside. 

Even if you’re not interested in the workout, you may be interested in the short adventure reel at the end of the routine, with our behind the scenes set up. I have to say, hearing the sounds of summer and seeing all of the greenery on the trees is an extra special treat in this chilly weather. 

I hope you enjoy this new workout, please let me know what you would like to see from me next!

Kelli