A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 16th

Good Morning everyone!

I am your new Wednesday host. Thanks to Julia for switching with me. This should fit better for me.

"Your body is like the quiet talker with the most important thing to say"

I did myself a favour and listened to that quiet voice and did not do a work out yesterday. My day was very stressful, busy and long. I think I finished cleaning up after dinner just after 8 pm. It was a long day and I decided just to finish my book and relax.

Today my plan is to run after work if the weather holds up. If it is nasty then I have a spicy HIIT workout lined up. On the other side I would probably be pretty wet after biking home so running in the rain wouldn't hurt... we will see.

What do you have planned today?

We will go on a short holiday tomorrow so it is also my last day of work until next Wednesday. I am so happy. The last few weeks have been very trying and I am looking forward to shutting off and relaxing. We will be celebrating a friend's 40th birthday so I imagine there will be some excitement but it seems like the group is also interested in just relaxing. They all have several kids (who are not coming) so I can understand.

Feel free to say hi and tell us about your day or just lurk. We don't bite!