Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 15th

Howdy, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're doing as well as you can!

It's another cold and snowy day here. It's so chilly, even my computer is freezin! *ba dum tss*

No but for real, technology is drivin me nuts. But alas, at least it's still working for now, I s'pose.

Well, let's talk workouts, shall we?

What's happenin on that front, Blendiez?

Oh man, I did my favorite lower body routine with Kelli yesterday, but swapped out the 5 minute HIIT portion for a 10 minute resistance band routine, then completed the strength training portion as normal. And you know what i ended up with?? Totally toasted buns! That's right! Toasted! All the way through! Makes sitting down kinda interesting this morning.

But as for today's routine? I can't decide if I wanna do one of Daniel's newer upper body split routines or kickboxing. That's a tough call. We'll see how I feel later today!

As for food?

Uh, well, no toasted buns on this front, I'm afraid. But definitely something warm and toasty! Just no buns. That'd be weird.

Pic?

A very sleepy Mable Boo! This girl is a total snuggle bug, and loves to sleep with her mouth open.

Alrighty then, that's enough outta me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited