Perspiration Pals November 15th, 2022

hey there folks,

how's it going? it is a very foggy couple of days here. I had a daytrip outside city yesterday, and it was a difficult landing for the flights. Back at work today, here since about 7:15 am and it's going to be a loooong day 🤣

Speaking of fog, ever wonder why our breath appears foggy in winters? and more so, do you like it or like some kids, do it more to feel dramatic, haha? 😁 (not limited to only kids though)

Anywho, speaking of workouts, past Saturday I completed Fit 3 with a 1000 Cal workout. It has been special for me, as it is the first time in dunno, maybe 1.5 yrs that I managed to complete a program in the given time! Really enjoyed it and would strongly recommend it. Might write a short review once I get some free time. After another long day yesterday (& today as well), might take it easy today. Otherwise really want to try out Tasha's new Cardio workout.

That's about it from me pals. Over to you now -what workouts or activities are keeping you busy? or do you choose rest today like moi? 😏 whichever you pick, hope it keeps you happy & is suitable to what your body can take today.

Fur baby is as adorable as ever and demands a lot of attention & hugs from me these days. I oblige, of course. 💜🥰

We welcome everyone here and so feel free to pop by. Thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today. xx