I maxed out my weights 😵💪

I started strong 2 last week. This morning I had this workout scheduled:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-with-glute-focused-burnout-round-43-minute-butt-and-thigh-workout?scheduledDate=2022-11-14

Marking my last active day of week 1 of the program. I got powerblocks Sport 24 after a fellow blender shared that they are on sale in Europe. I worked out with them before but didn't focus on strength training since I got them. So that changed now of course with strong 2 being scheduled.

I already felt strong earlier this week doing upper body. I doubled the weight for some exercises and could really make good use of the wider range my powerblocks now offer me.

So I could even top that good upper body day today when I used the full 11 kg / 24 lbs for deadlifts and maxed out my weights. I felt so strong it was wonderful!

So even with the more limited weight selection I was using during the last two years I've built strength and can really lift heavy now. Before my Max weight for upper body was 3,5 kg, now it's 7-8 kg. For lower body I wouldn't go further then 5 kg, now my max weight is 8-11 kg.

Thanks fitnessblender for making me strong!