HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 14th ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒธ

Hello Blend friends. Welcome to Monday! I got my day off to a great start by working out in my sunroom (Day 8 of Abs2) as the sun rose a bit higher and bathed the world in light. My Christmas cactus have started blooming, so it was a lovely, bright morning, and let me tell you, after a dismal gray Sunday, it felt wonderful! My abs, well, that's another story, but they'll forgive me, I think.

This morning I thought I'd start us off with some thoughts about kindness. There were two that I liked, so I thought I'd go ahead and share.

"Most of us areโ€”believe it or notโ€”predisposed to be kind to one another. We care about each other and this world. If we can keep it up, and add in caring about ourselves? I have hope for us all." โ€• T Thorn Coyle

"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple effect with no logical end." โ€• Scott Adams

Now, having been in this forum since 2020, I do agree that we are predisposed to be kind to one another. Being kind to ourselves, too, is a challenge worth taking. We challenge ourselves all the time, go ahead, you can do this one, too! And like Mr. Adams said, there is no end to the effect of an act of kindness, so it's certainly worth the effort.

Ok, 'twas a quick check-in from me, as it's already time to head out to the office ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ I'm wishing you all a moment of kindness today๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒบ, whatever form it may take. Be kind to others, accept kindness from others, remember to be kind to yourself. It still counts, even (especially?) when it's who makes it happen ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—!

Edited