Daily Check-in: Monday, November 14th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was all good!

And I hope you checked in with our wonderful weekend guest host: Inge! Inge, thank you for ghosting--it's always great to hear from you!

And of course, a big thank you to our lovely Miss Raven for takin care of us the past two weeks as well! I'm glad that you and your furbabies and familia are doing ok after that storm!

Alrighty guys, lets get this rollin', eh?

What's happenin with workouts today?

I want something lower body and kinda heavy on the strength training. I'm not sure what exactly that'll look like, but I know that I have plenty of good options to choose from!

And what's on the menu for today?

I want something warm and cozy. It's cold and snowy, so warm and cozy sounds nice.

Pic?

Speaking of warm and cozy: my twins! In a literal dog pile. I wanna just snuggle up with them today, and not move.

Okie dokie, that is all for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited