Weekend Check-In: Sunday, November 13th

Good whatever time of day it is to you my dear ladies,

The weekend is yet again nearly over, but before handing the reins back over to Kim for the next two weeks, let's dive into today's dealings.

Firstly movements. What's on the agenda for you today? Perhaps a workout or a nice walk? Or maybe a day off to give them muscles a rest. I'm in the latter camp but I'll be filling my calendar right after this check-in. I was lucky to find a new kettlebell for a bargain when we were shopping last week. I had one of 4kg (about 8lbs), but wanted a heavier. They are quite pricey though so I kept off buying one, but when I saw the price of this 8kg (about 13lbs) I rushed to get it. And I've seen that Kayla's got some new kettlebell workouts, so they'll be on my calendar for this week!!

And what about food? Let's talk dinner. We made some 'varkenspatatjes' yesterday, which are just simple boiled potatoes in the skin. We have some left over and I'll probably slice them and bake them in the wok. Maybe some grilled chicken with that and voilà, dinner will be served!! What deliciousness will be on your table today? Or maybe you're invited at a friends and you don't have to bother thinking about something.

Well ladies, I guess that's all for me today. Yes I know, you're used to much longer ramblings from yours truly, but nothing comes to mind so I'm keeping it short and hope you've got more to share than I do.

I'll leave you with a picture taken this morning of a sunrise. It's promising to be another sunny day. In the comments the same view but 4 days ago. What a difference a few days can make!!

Thanks so much for reading my nonsense and I'll come back to read your answer a bit later today.

Have a great one you'all!!🥰

Edited