Queen of Questions Check-In: Saturday, November 12th

Hello ladies,

I feel a song coming up, please feel free to join in:

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birrrthday dear Cooobyyy, Haaappyy Biiirrrrthday toooo youuuuu!!!!'

Wishing you all the best for your 25th!! 😉🥳🎁🍕

I'll jump straight into dinner now, as Coby's B-day is making me think of cake. I don't know yet, I'm thinking something with Brussels sprouts and some bacon. But it might as well be something totally different. We'll see what jumps out of the freezer. Do you already have some idea or are you just starting your day with a cup of coffee trying to chase the cobwebs away?

And what about workouts? Got anything planned? Or maybe not? Can't be fussed? No surprise here, restday. Although I might be doing some total body workout if I finally get to agree hubs to cut the grass. That'll give me some marching around with the lawnmower and heaving bags of grass around. I might end up needing a nice Nicole stretch after that!!

Since I'm declaring myself Queen of Questions in the title, I'll have to come up with something. Can you believe I keep a list of questions already asked? Wouldn't want to ask the same thing twice!!!

As you know I'm a planner, so obviously I also plan things like Christmas. And when I mentioned here a few days ago that I already started on buying the Christmas prezzies, Coby told me I'm on top of things, which I took as a big compliment by the way!😜

So, question of the week:

Do you plan your Christmas presents? Are you the kind of person that starts in advance? Or are you the type that has to run to the store last minute to get a present and than come home to find out you haven't got any wrapping paper anymore and have to use some old newspaper that you've got lying around? Do you sneakily ask months in advance what each would like as a present? Or do you just buy something randomly?

Actually that's more than one question, but hey, I'm nosy okay?

I'm the one who's starts telling hubs and daughters to think about what they would like for Christmas in August. Don't roll your eyes at me there, young ladies!!! One can never be early enough!! Not that I get any answer from them, they still wait untill about the end of October to start thinking. Then all of a sudden they start sending me links like crazy, as if they think the thing they want is the last piece in the store.

As usual, feel free to skip the question and head straight into the usual business of the day. I'd love to read it all!! I'll even answer as I'm just such an amazing ghost.🤣

That's all for me for now, have a great day my lovelies!!!🥰

Edited