My Workout & My Day

What's up everybody and it's finally Friday so we can all look forward to the weekend and I know of what I'm looking forward to this weekend as I've told all of you yesterday. But what's on the calendar of what all of you are looking forward to this weekend because I'm sure that some of you need the resting after a long busy week of doing chores and things around the house. I know that I totally need the rest and stretching after the arms and abs workout that I had today with Amanda it was a burner and killer workout, because my arms were totally feeling it durning this partictlar workout.

I think that my arms and shoulders are going to be feeling it for the next couple of days or so because of how hard and challenging this workout was with Amanda, and let me just say that if you want a really good burn on the arms and abs then I would suggest doing Pilates for Arms and Abs workout with Amanda. Because it's a burner and my arms were even shaking on some of the exercises that were in the workout and I kept having to shake them out before getting back into the workout again. Today it's going to be cleaning the house this morning for us and then we will have a nice lunch and then we will be able to relax for an hour or so before I have to get ready to go back to my dad's house.