Daily Check-in: Friday, November 11th

Hello Blendiez, and a (hopefully) happy Friday to you!

Happy for me at least because this hurricane/tropical storm business is mostly over with. Thankfully didn't even loose power. And most importantly, everyone is safe. Just had some wind and rain. See photo where my really tall Bamboo is waving/dancing in the rain. I continue to hope that you stay safe if you are in the path of Nicole.

Also, I want to wish everyone a happy Veterans Day. Thank you many times over to all who has and is serving.

So is there a workout happening, Blenderz? ..I had a nice pattern of alternating between cardio and yoga this week, so I think I might tackle a total body strength routine to finish out the week.

Food is going to be pizza! All the yay! What about you? What's your yay?

Alright, that's all I have, Blendfriendz. Between the storm and feeling a little off, I'm sorry for being kinda distant this week. I still read and appreciate you very much checking in with me.

But on the bright side, you have Inge for the weekend as your ghost, so be sure to check in with her and what she comes up with!

And come Monday time, the return of our fantastic Kim! More yays!

As for today, I hope it goes well for you. I'll see you around, FB Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited