Perspiration Pals November 11th, 2022

hey there folks,

It is a super rainy day here and I would've liked it to be rain-no-school-day! but i am at work, and that is why we hear adulting is hard!

It has been quite a social week here and I am really feeling overwhelmed. So, a really slow and quiet weekend is what I am looking at. Even soon, I am so glad it is FriYay today 😏

the daunting 1000 cal workout is looking at me from my FB calendar. Since yesterday was 1.5 hrs salsa, might be tomorrow me thinks.

Anywho, yesterday morning I squeezed in my 30 mins workout before heading out to work as I didn't want to miss it. Lil fur baby was confused why I wasn't getting ready to leave. But when she saw I was stretching on the mat, she vocally gave me her opinion (encouragement me thinks) & happily settled on my stomach. From my screen I could hear Kelli be like, "now stretch the other side....) -I mean i would like to, but also you cannot disturb the encouraging kitty parked on me. Hence, the GIF, mine chooses a more weight-based encouragement, haha 🤣🐈

that's about from me pals. how is your day looking like? workouts? rest? cake, maybe? 😏 over to you, so share away.. yes, all are always welcome here..

and a shout out to all the P Pals we have not seen lately. Hope all is well at your end. If you'd like, pop by to say hello! we miss you here.

over and out pals, and 'god helg' (as the Norwegians say)