My Workout & My Day

Good morning/evening/or night wherever you are in the world and its getting close to being Friday and how many of you are looking forward to the weekend? I'm so looking forward to the weekend because since Ashton couldn't come down for the Sopia circle Tuesday night I was very sad about that, so to make it up to me she is going to talk to her mom about having her come down to my dad's house and having a sleepover with me there. So I'm super pumped about that and as for workouts the workouts for the 7 days that I'm here have just been kicking my butt execpt for the nice stretching workout for yesterday, but other than that the workout for today with Amanda really worked on my balance.

The workout that I have for tomorrow is going to be an arms and abs workout type of day but I don't know of who it's with but if I had to take a guess, I'm going to guess that it's with either Amanda or Nicole. Because most of the workouts have been with Amanda but I did have a couple with Nicole and I had one with Daniel and Kellie. But on a more postive note when I'm all done with this challenge I'm going to be doing the FB Complete program, because I want to switch it up and do something different.