Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 10th

Hi Blendfriendz, and how are things for you today?

It is most definitely windy right now, as we are feeling the effects of Nicole, so I'll make this quick in case we don't have power!

Being Thursday, let's have a look at the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule:

November 12th & 13th: Inge

November 19 & 20th: Lea

November 26th & 27th: Coby

If anyone wants a weekend to guest host in December and beyond, just let me or Kim know and we'll get you up here!

So, workouts? Yes or no? ..Maybe, maybe not for me. If I can, some yoga would do nicely for today.

Dinner? Imma not sure!

Photo? Some Elephants Foot. Name describing more or less the large basal leaves at the bottom, but the tops are where it's at with the delicate flowers surrounded by these neatly arranged triangle leaves.

Okay, Blenderz, I'm out! Please stay safe if you are in Nicole's path. And thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited