HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 10th

Hi everyone.

Bringing to you the "Cosmos bipinnatus", in bloom in NOVEMBER. 🌸 Ok, they should bloom until about October, so it's not as weird as seeing a lilac shrub going purple in October, but still. Sinterklaas will be visiting The Netherlands soon, and seeing that bright pink in nature simply seems a bit strange in this season. Can someone tell me what's the English name of the flowers on the picture? Usually when I google, several names come up.

For today I picked an affirmation I came across during a yoga video: I am willing to be at peace with myself and others.

There were multiple affirmations used in that same video, but I could not get myself to use those as they just don't feel right to me at this point in my life, and I don't want to post any affirmation or quote I can't stand by.

Moving on to exercise… what are your plans? πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

After a restful night, I have an extensive to-do list and think I'll postphone my UB workout until tomorrow. I am in need of a good yoga session and a walk (sun is shining), and adding a FB workout will be too much. I'll better hurry up now.

Wishing everyone a low-stress day. You are welcome to post here, whether it's a sunny or a not-so-sunny post. 😊