Perspiration Pals 10 November 2022

Hi Pals! It’s me again. Don’t worry I’m not going to be a pain… I did a nice upper-body&core routine this morning and my shoulder held out for about 20 minutes… I’m not going to talk about it because at the moment I’m angry and at the point of “why on earth am I doing this exercise keeps ruining my body parts?” I’ll email my doc, ask for a referral and take a short break. Stopping is not an option.

So today, instead of talking about pain we’re going to talk about pleasure. Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you about the birds and the bees but I’d like to ask you about the expression “guilty pleasure”. I don’t think guilty pleasure exists unless your pleasure hurts others (or yourself) in any way. Munching on white chocolate, reading graphic novels, listening to Backstreet Boys, just to name a few so-called guilty pleasures I’ve heard about don’t sound bad. What do you think? Have you ever felt guilty about something you liked doing? (You don’t have to talk about the thing itself if you don’t want to, obviously.)

All right, Pals, duty calls, have an easy day!