abs and pilates challenge complete 🥳

The last 5 weeks I had the abs challenge and the pilates challenge scheduled. I mainly scheduled the pilates challenge because I knew I would be without equipment for some days. A few days in I realized it's the perfect addition to further strengthen my core.

I love the abs challenge and program with the mix of pure core strength and HIIT. Adding all the pilates exercises really gave me an extra push in core stability.

I can highly recommend both challenges. Especially combining both if you want to focus on your core. I might repeat them and do alternating weeks between abs and pilates. My core strength has definitely improved and pilates is just so effective for improving body control!

Amanda is one of my favourite trainers so I really enjoyed working out with her so frequently in the pilates challenge. The challenge has a heavy focus on core and lower body. Sometimes it was a bit too much as workouts were rather similar and therefore there was no time for muscles to rest from one day to the next.

I'll start strong 2 tomorrow. My dumbbells must feel a bit abandoned after all this no equipment pilates. Can't wait to use them again!

Did you do any of these challenges? How did u like them?

Edited