My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone I've got some execiting news to tell all of you about first starting the next week of the next time that I come back down is when I'm going to be starting the new job. I'm working for ARC and while they are dricing around to different places to help me look for a job I'm their employee, so I'm kinda execited for that and the other thing is I finallly got an appointment to have my wisdom teeth pulled on the week of December 5th. I'm not really looking forward to that at all but the kind gentleman that I meant knows of how I am because he has a son that's around my age and deals with the same kind of Austism as well.

Moving on to workouts I had me a nice stretching Restorived Pilates workout with Amamda and it felt so good my lower body after the two burner workouts that I had yesterday on the lower body. So after I did that nice stretching workout my legs feel so much better now that I took the time to really stretch out the muscles, and I could even tell that they needed to be stretched out after the workouts that I had yesterday. When I looked at the weather for today it said that it's nto suppose to rain all for today but, I'm going to guess and hope that it rains for the rest of the week we need it to at least rain for the rest of the week because we finally have the river flowing again.