Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Level 5 No Equipment Total Body Cardio

Good morning FB Family!

If you’re looking for an intense cardio challenge, this level 5 add-on style routine will not disappoint you:

No Equipment Total Body Cardio: Add-On Style Circuit with EMOM Finisher

There are several reasons behind this workout’s level 5 rating, including the duration, sequencing of exercises, and the psychological factor of working through continuously increasing intervals of work with each round. You will start with one exercise in round one and add an exercise to the circuit with each subsequent round until you reach a total of 10 exercises, 10 rounds. With only 30 seconds of rest between an increasing duration of work each round, maintaining a high degree of effort and quality movement throughout the entire workout is a challenge! Take breaks as needed and make sure to review the write-up for a few tips on tackling the quick transitions between standing and prone (plank) position exercises.

This workout is a sequel to the Add-On Style Total Body Cardio Circuit with Core and Lower Body Strength Finisher workout that I created last year, because I figured we need at least one of these beasts on an annual basis to remind us of our mental toughness. What say you? Are you up for this new annual tradition?

We can add this workout to my sweat chronicles because I was yet again victim to the dangerous slip, slide, and grip the ground for dear life cycle of trying not to face plant or nosedive into Jonathan. And let’s be honest – sometimes when I’m “looking for a safe spot” I’m just taking a break.

Anyways, I can’t wait to get back into filming some fun new content! My half marathon was such an amazing experience, and I’m taking a few days to recover from the effort but can still plan workouts to my heart’s content. Any hopes and dreams for what I’m planning? Requests? Workouts you’re scared of but deep down really love?

Looking forward to reading your comments on this workout – I truly hope you enjoy it!

Perhaps I’ll write a little blurb on my half marathon experience for you all soon…hmm…

For now, I’ll see you on the screen!

-Tasha