HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 8th

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends! It’s quite cool here at the moment, but in about an hour, David and I will dress warmly and go for a 30-minute walk with Loki, with the hopes of seeing the lunar eclipse.

I chose the quote above today after having a discussion with David on why we did not meet our goal of going on 5 walks last week. We narrowed it down to the fact that he is too tired when he gets home from work to get moving. So this week, we will try walking around 5am each morning and see how that goes. And if that doesn’t work, we’ll try walking after supper, when he’s had time to rest after work. We’ll find a way to make this goal work.

Are you the type of person to take a step back and reassess what you are doing, when something is not working for you? This could apply to any situation/task/habit in your life. I feel that a healthy mix of stubbornness (keep trying until you make it) and an openness to change (be willing to make adjustments) offers the best results,

Find a way to make what matters most to you happen today. And looking forward to reading all about it 🙂