Exercising in spite of the storm…

Roamblender night: which for us and some friends means running around and doing exercises in our lovely area. Well, tonight was pretty stormy with up to 50 mph winds. But we were raring to go out there and exercise anyway. We had a few drops of rain at the beginning, but then it stayed dry, although the grass and the benches weren’t! Which we noticed as soon as we did a full body lift on the bench, sitting back down made for wet leggings!

When I made the plan for our exercises, I hadn’t counted on having such high winds… I had to rearrange our running route on the spot and rethink our exercises. Jeepers, did we work hard! While doing tricep wall pushups, one of us said: “who needs weights, when you have walls!” Yikes, we are going to feel that tomorrow. With those pushups as well as negative pull-ups on a climbing frame in the play area our arms got a good workout. Mind you, with walking lunges all the way up the 127 steps, bulgarian squats on a bench, two footed jumps up on rocks, our legs got a good workout as well! And our abs were certainly not left behind. Total body workout indeed, just like we all needed and wanted. Cooldown away from the beach…

After all that though we went to the beach to see the stormy sea! What a beautiful sight…. picture doesn’t do it justice!

#lovewhereilive

#loveexercisingoutdoorswithfriends

#lovestormyseas

Edited