Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Fit30 & a walk: workout complete ☺️

Good morning!

How is the Fitness Blender Family doing today? Are you ready for a new week?

I just finished a short, cold walk with my favorite four legged workout buddy. It was a nice slow walk, more of an exploratory sniffari for Loki. He’s such pleasant company, and I really enjoy the quiet time with him. Later this afternoon, I will do one of the 4 last workouts of the FB Fit30 program. This is the closest I’ve ever come to finishing a program consecutively (it took me ~5 weeks to finish the 4 week program this time - it usually takes me more like 7-8 weeks).

For now, I’ll be making myself a hot cup of homegrown chamomile tea (with some raw honey, oat milk & a dash of cinnamon and vanilla 😍), and sitting down to edit a new workout video.

Later this week, I’ll be filming, so if you have any particular kinds of workouts or training types that you would like me to focus on, send me your requests now! Daniel and I will also be filming another workout video together, this time for a special project that will be launching early in the new year. The other workout video that we already filmed together will be coming your way shortly after Thanksgiving - watch for it!

Alright, nothing more to add except I hope that you’re having a good day, and that you do something nice for yourself today!

Kelli