My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and how was everyone's weekend because now it's time to start the week and for the first two days of the week for me I have a couple of important things to do and for the rest of the week I don't really know. I completed my workout for today it was a Pilates core and lower body combo workout with Amanda and it was a burner not only on the core but also on the lower body as well. But I think that all of the workouts for this week are going to all be burners because almost all of the workouts are with Amanda and she has some hard workouts that leave you feeling the burn after the fact.

But sometimes they can be a bit challlenging for me or sometimes they will have exercies that I've never heard of and I will have to watch them do it first before I give it a try. So I guess with Pilates you will either be doing the same exercies with a twist or you will be doing new exercies that you have never done before and add them to a exercise that you have done before. That's kinda of what Amanda did in the workout that I had with her today she combined new exercises along with old exercises to make things a lot more interesting and challanging for the people following along and doing them with her.