Perspiration Pals Monday November 7th 🐻

Hi Fitness Blender friends and happy National Hug a Bear Day to you! Google didn't say which nation, but I'm assuming with the way some Darwin award wannabes act in our national parks, it's probably the US. Random question: if you could hug a wild animal of your choosing without losing your face in the process, which one would it be?

Wild fancies of literal bear hugs aside, I hope you all had a great weekend and things are looking up for you for the week ahead. And if not, remember you have friends here who are happy to lend a sympathetic ear and lots of love, support and virtual chocolate over the miles that separate us. I'm in a pretty good mood for a Monday since once again I only have two days of work this week with the Election Day and Veterans Day holidays. So US friends, remember to vote and thank a veteran (thank you for your service CK!).

Besides only a couple of work days, my week will include fitness-wise, you guessed it, Pilates and yoga. What kind of workouts or rest are you planning? Are you finishing up or starting a new program or challenge? Please dish below!

Okay, I gotta hit the road. I hope to catch up with you below, like a brown bear chasing a tourist who turned his back and ran away. But just to give you a hug of course. 😊

Edited