Daily Check-in: Monday, November 7th

Hi there, Blenderz!

How was your weekend? ..I know some of us had to deal with changing the clocks back, so I know I'm going to be messed up for about a week or so with that.

..But it looked like it was nice and cozy from a ghosted by Shabnam check-in perspective! Thank you very much, Shabnam! And I hope you are feeling better today.❤️

Which sorta brings me right to tie in to the Monday photo. It's a wild persimmon. The leaves all gone and only a couple fruit hanging on. The fruit on this one is actually pretty decent as opposed to being pithy and astringent. But what's very Shabnam about this is the other name she calls the fruit, a Khormaloo. And I just love how that sounds!

But what about the sounds of your workout? Clanging weights, swinging jump rope, heavy breathing, something else entirely, or listening to our trainers? Amanda will be in my ear today, guiding me through some cardio. Sounds good to me.

About what about the food? Got a yummy thing going on? ..Not so sure for myself, but what's new, right?😅

Alright, I hope the Mondaze isn't too hard on you. Regardless, I thank you for reading and checking with me today! See you on the comments side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***