HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 7th โฐ๐Ÿน๐ŸŒ

Hello Blender friends, and welcome! I'll start with a reminder that everyone is welcome to read and to post (or not) on this daily thread and the others. Are you having a good Monday? Where I live, it is the first Monday of Standard time. Our clocks went back over the weekend and I must say, I didn't notice that extra hour in the slightest! Which brings me to today's quote: โ€œTime flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.โ€ So which do you like? Time flying back to give us an extra hour of sleep, or bananas? I'm quite fond of bananas, but I don't mind a little extra sleep๐Ÿ˜ด. I did get a bit caught out when I was running errands at the end of the day and the sun set an hour earlier than I was expecting it to ๐ŸŽด. I'll just have to go pick my kale another day ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

As for that quote, do you know who said it?I looked it up -- you all know how I like a properly attributed quote! Hint: it wasn't who I thought it was! Post your ideas and I'll put the answer at the end of the day. The winner gets some extra time in the morning to eat their banana ๐ŸŒ!

I took a recovery day yesterday and did some foam rolling, because my muscles have been on fire with this Abs 2 program. Today will be 30 minutes of pure abs. Short but intense. Then I need to go in to the office. Tonight's supper will be either leftovers or a broccoli-tofu sautรฉ in peanut sauce๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅœ... it will depend on the kind of day I have! What about you? Do you prepare a few meals ahead of time for your workweek, or do you cook every time? Maybe you have a dedicated freezer with weeks of meals in it, really living the dream ๐Ÿ˜†!

Well, time for me to stop writing and get on with my workout, there's only so many hours in the day ๐Ÿ˜‰. Hope you all have a great one!

Editing to add the answer. This saying is attributed to linguist and computer scientist Anthony Oettinger. According to Wikipedia, Oettinger gives "fruit flies like bananas" as contrasted with "time flies like an arrow" as an example of the difficulty of handling ambiguous syntactic structures.

Edited