My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and how is everyone's weekend going so far for all of you online? Because mine is going good I just got through a busy day yesterday with going shopping in the morning and doing my workout and taking care of chores by the afternoon and evening. Both of the workouts that I had for today and for yesterday were both burners and my lower body was really feeling it today about halfway through the workout, and this is my last week for doing the Pilates challenge and I will be able to start a new challenge or switch over to a program.

I haven't decided yet of what I'm going to do after this challenge but I'm going to be thinking about it this week so that way when I'm all done with this challenge. I'm kinda thinking of switching over to a program for a while before I do a challenge again because I really miss doing the program's and I might go through them and decide on which one I want to do. Let me know of what challenges or programs that you are doing at the moment so that way I can know of what workouts you are all up against for this week.