HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group November 6th 🙂 🚲

hey there folks,

How's your Sunday coming along? It is a cold day here, perfect to lounge in a hoodie and pjs all day 😏

for today's quote I picked this one: "life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving". I liked this because I see so many Blender buddies here doing this all the time. Modify and move on, for workouts and otherwise. This quote also reminds us to keep balance, whether work/life or other. So, taking a cue from this, despite my teaching prep for tomorrow, I am heading out for a quick lunch meet with a friend 😇 And yes, tomorrow's the last teaching day for this semester! 🥳

For workouts, it's Day 23 Fit 3 for me, UB workout. I can see a slight glimpse of the finish line! so close, haha.

How about you? what workouts or activities or is it a rest day for you? Some part of the day is also ticking-off-chores part. so, there's that. anywho, over to y'all now. share about your day with us, and as always, everyone's welcome in these threads.

Thank you for checking in with me today. Wishing all a good start to the coming week 💜

Edited