Powerblock - ready for a new model

I had to spend several days exploring the internet what PowerBlocks are within geographical range and within my capabilities. I landed on Pro 50 or Pro 32 because I would really like to have small increments in weights. The Pro 50 goes up just by 2.5 pounds, I read.

Getting information on what the actual weight intervals are in any Powerblock model is very difficult. I dont understand, why cant each model at least have a decent picture of the label. One needs to google it all to find that, then compare.

I own Sport U70 from before and love it, but need another set because I live in between two places. Also, the U70 never really functioned solely - I have 3 pairs of weights I use in addition for supplementing the range as fast changing of adder weights is not possible. The state of U70 is very good, has just the range that is useful for me, but the weight labels are peeling off - even after I purchased some special glue. Anyone having the same problem?

While the Pro 50 seems to tick a lot of boxes, it also has additional weight I will never use (above 32 pounds, I imagine). So it seems a bit like an overkill to buy that.

I would appreciate your experiences! I looked into Sport 24, but I might actually be lifting more than 11 kg ...

(One huge step will be importing them, as they are not sold in my country. But I know they will last for years and all this is a great adventure.)

EDIT: I ordered pro50 at Bodytrading (their customer support is fantastic, btw) together with a stand and they have now made it to the neighbouring country where I will pick them up. Yay!!! So excited! I will be LIFTING for Christmas!

Edited