Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 3rd

Hello Blendfriendz and welcome to Friday Eve!

Being that we have arrived at this day, let's go ahead and have a look at the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule!

November 5th & 6th: Shabnam

November 12th & 13th: Inge

November 19 & 20th: Lea

November 26th & 27th: Coby

Inge, I have you automatically down at the next available spot, but if that date doesn't work for you, let me know! I'm more than happy to move things around. And as always, If anyone wants to ghost up weekend, just let me or Kim know and we'll have you up here!

Okay, so to the normal check in stuff and things. Workouts? Are they a thing in your life today? ..I'm not really sure for myself. I did do a total body routine yesterday so I might stretch or do some core work.

But what of the food stuff? What are you eating today? ..Again, but really sure for myself. I had some buffalo chickpea tacos yesterday that turned out alright as in no leftovers, so I better think of something for tonight!

As for the picture, doggos! Because one can never have enough pictures of our FTs! We got a few furry elements (from bottom left going clockwise, FT Cu, Cm, and Kr) kinda in a triangle formation, tired after a long walk.

Alright, that's all for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me on this Thursday! I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited