HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 3rd

Howdy everyone. (Sorry, I might be a dork, but I like "howdy", plus the cowboy emoji 🤠.)

Sharing a relaxing fall view from my city visit last week. In the comments, a more urban picture.

“Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others - it only changes yours.” - Shannon Alder

Stumbled upon this quote earlier this week and I liked it. It's true - if you lose your temper, you are the one that's stuck with all the bad energy. But if you have a bit of a temper, like me (the implosive kind), it's often easier said than done to keep your calm. However, I think a reminder like this is always welcome.

Let's move on and talk about the main topic here, exercise. Is it upper body today, core, lower body, total body? Or are you taking a rest? Swapping FB for outdoor exercise maybe? Doing some meditation or stretching out tense muscles?

My supply of question marks has dried up, so I'm going to get myself ready to do https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/sweaty-lower-body-strength-workout-with-lower-body-cardio-intervals. I need a few more minutes to get my body/mind adjusted after the included warm up so I'll add an extra 5-min warm up.

Need to run two errands today and I'll combine that with getting a walk in. 🚶‍♀️🌳

Wishing everyone reading this a tranquil day with some silly moments.

PS Welcoming everyone here, whether you only want to share your workout or want to chat about other things happening in your life.

Edited