HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 2st

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How are we all today? It's another Wednesday edit of this lovely thread. So you are stuck with me and my stories. What brings me straight to today's quote.

"Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it is the bravest thing one can do."

And I am really proud of myself that I asked for help and in response I got the most amazing support I ever could have asked for. I knew that my trip to Austria would be a challenge. Not just because my colleague and I arrived in the middle of the night due to this big flight delay and not because of the scary car accident we got involved in on our way back to the airport, but because of my Spanish colleagues, who would be all there. And hearing Spanish can still be a big challenge for me at the moment. Some of them don't speak sufficient English, so they had to make their presentation in Spanish. It was translated but that didn't matter to me. Long story short I had to leave the meeting because it was just too much. But I was prepared. I knew that this could happen and I talked to some friends beforehand. I contacted them all at once and every single one of them took some time to respond immediately and support me through my emotional difficulties. It was the most amazing support. It took a while before I calmed down again but eventually I could rejoin the meeting.

As I said, I'm proud of myself and I'm not ashamed that I asked for help. I'm grateful for such wonderful friends and that I could make such an extraordinary experience.

Ok enough from my little world.

Tell me what is going on at your end of the world. Workouts, rest, treat day or self-care? Share whatever you like. I love to hear about your day.

And thanks for putting up with me. I know I demanded a lot of attention from my environment. But I think it is time to let things rest and focus on the wonderful people around, which includes the wonderful people in this community as well.

Wishing all a beautiful Wednesday.