Perspiration Pals November 1st, 2022

Hey there pals,

How are you doing today? The morning was windy and dark (perfect Nordic Noir setup, haha) but seems to be getting better as we are heading to midday here. Starting a new month today and feels kinda weird how quickly the months are slipping past us.

Anyhow, a slightly slower day at my end but several small things = a long day. Slow days always make me suspicious though 😅

For workouts, I am at Day 18 of Fit 3 (1.5 weeks more to go 😎). I may need to play around with days as some evenings I can't find an hour to workout.

Fur baby: Her idea of fetch = I should throw a *crisp* paperball, she darts towards it, touches it, and then comes back to me. I have to pick the paper ball and throw it back to her! same repeat -I mean, yeah. guess it's me fetching 🤣🐈😈 Pic in comments

Other than that, we are looking for volunteers to host P Pals for us on Fridays and Saturdays (starting this week). So, if you have always wondered and never tried, now is your chance 😇 If you are totally new to P Pals, that is fine too. Just let us know in the replies below.

That's about it from me folks -over to you now. tell us about your day, activities or rest. throw in some food into the mix too -I just ate yoghurt & granola for lunch. Also, all are always welcome in these threads.

Thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today. xx