HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 1st

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends! I woke up around 2:30am and could not fall back asleep, so here is an early post.

David and I decided this weekend that we would go walk together 5 times per week. We are not aiming for 7 days, as there will be times when the weather won’t cooperate or one of us might not feel like walking. We’re looking for progress, not perfection. We’ll also help each other make healthy food choices, especially by making sure we cook healthy suppers, as we tend to be tired at the end of the day and eat whatever is easiest.

We both have a lot of weight to lose and I’m glad that he’s willing to work together on this. But walking just 30 minutes is taking a lot out of me at the moment. My breathing is not 100% back to normal and my hips and lower back start to bother me at around the 20-minute mark. But I am pushing through, as movement is the only way that my physical condition will improve. And I make sure to stretch my lower body and back each day.

I also will start a new FB Challenge today. It will be Booty, as I believe I can handle 3 workouts per week, on top of walking. I know a lot of modifications will be needed, but I need to exercise my self-discipline muscle, as Sharon said yesterday, and become consistent in my workouts again. Thus today’s quote about success coming from consistency.

Wishing everyone a great day and looking forward to reading all about it 🙂

And because it’s November 1st, allow me to inform you that there are 54 days left until Christmas 🎄😁