HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 31st ๐ŸŽƒ

Let me start out this day wishing a happy Halloween to those who celebrate it ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐ŸŽƒ I expect there will be a bowl of candy at the office today, and if I remember, I'll wear my skeleton earringsโ˜ ๏ธ, but that's about as far as I'll take it. I've included a fun Halloween meme below, feel free to share pictures or memes for the day if you have 'em!

This is going to be a short check-in, as I've managed to get up in time for my morning workout, and I need to get to it! It's time for me to work on my discipline, on getting the workout in every (or most) mornings. Before I started working out in 2019, I already led a reasonably active lifestyle, walking most places and getting in movement by gardening etc., but working out is a real plus for me and I've seen results - being more toned, having fewer little aches, pains, even my intermittent knee troubles are less present when I work out. If I stick with it, I'll keep seeing results. So, here's today's thought:

"Self-discipline is like a muscle; the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets." (Daniel Goldstein)

Happy Halloween and happy Monday.